2020 has been a strange and hectic year.
It got so hectic that we didn't get around to doing 7 Days of Psychology for 2020.
But not to worry, we will return in 2021 in full force.
For all your Psychology Week (8th to 14th November) activities, make sure to check out the official Australian Psychological Society (APS) Psych Week page.
Also follow the APS on:
See previous years' articles:
- Is there such a thing as building 'mental fitness'?
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Treating persistent pain
- Aiming for balance in life
- How mindfulness can help us achieve a successful work/life balance
- Transitioning from study to work
- Why a small 'thank you' can make a big difference in relationships
- If you believe you can, you can
- All You Need is Love... and food, shelter, and safety
- Intention is everything
- I want to do what I want to do!
- The science of Positive Psychology
- Decisions, decisions...
- Psychiatry to the rescue...